We went to Horn of Plenty, a local produce market, to get our carving pumpkin today. I only got tiny pumpkins for the girls to color when we went to the pumpkin patch because Daniel wanted to be part of the pumpkin picking process, as he called it...lol. When we got home, we carved our pumkin. The last picture left to right is the Peabody family pumpkin, Arnold the pumpkin (I drew that and I named him Arnold...it seemed to fit), Kelsie's 1st pumpkin she's ever colored, and Ashlin's 1st pumkin she's ever colored.
More fantastic pictures!! I thought I was caught up and now see more on here! I love the fall scenery pictures. Your girls are total sweethearts. And the pumpkins are awesome!! :D
More fantastic pictures!! I thought I was caught up and now see more on here! I love the fall scenery pictures. Your girls are total sweethearts. And the pumpkins are awesome!! :D
ReplyDelete