Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's gloomy outside

It's icky and raining today, so why not update my blog! I'm 10 weeks and 4 days today (206 days to go). I had my first ultrasound on April 5th and it was so nice to see my little baby on the screen. The ultrasound tech changed my due date to November 12th. I gained 3 days, but that's ok. I'm still taking my anti-nausea meds, but instead of needing them 2-3 times a day, I've only had to take one as soon as I get up in the morning (except for if I have a bad day).

So I have really exciting news (for me...probably not for anyone else...lol)! My best friend in the whole world is coming to see me May 30th!!! Her and her hubby will be staying through that Monday and leaving early Tuesday morning (I think...they may leave late Monday night). I haven't seen Kimie in 2 years (since her wedding weekend). It's been so hard not having her here and not being able to see her for so long.

I've been really slacking with my camera lately. I just haven't felt like doing much of anything, let alone taking pictures. I took a couple the other day, though, when I had lunch with friend of the family. This first picture is Bryson trying to give Kelsie a hug. Kelsie liked Bryson, but she did NOT want him to hug her...lol. It was so funny!!! The next picture is Ashlin at the bottom of the slide. She climbed up the stairs, walked all the way to the other end of the playset and went down the slide all by herself. I was so proud of her! The next two are pictures of the newest member of the B. family (the friends we had lunch with). Her name is Brooke and she's such a sweet little girl! Last, but not least, is the perfect mother/son moment. Bryson fell down and hurt his knee so mommy was making it all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment