My baby is the size of a honeydew! He's also 19 inches tall and all of his organs are developed and being finalized (all of this according to my baby tickers). He's getting big in there, that's for sure. He likes to lay his head on my bladder and stretch his feet into my ribs...lol. I go to the doctor on Tuesday and I'll get my group b strep test, blood work, and she'll check for dilation. My last appointment went well and the baby is measuring right on target and his heartbeat is good. Kelsie got to help the nurse with the measuring and got to hold the doppler on my belly. She loves to help! I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left til my due date! It's gone so fast. Kelsie and Ashlin LOVE talking to my belly. They talk into my belly button and give their brother kisses all the time. Today Kelsie walked up to me and said, "God's gonna hold your baby when we're done here (her way of saying when we die and go to heaven) and He's gonna rock your baby in a rocking chair!". Lol...she is seriously too cute for words! I attempted to take my own maternity pictures and I got a couple of cute shots, but there's only so much I can do with a remote. A friend of mine is an amateur photographer and agreed to take family/maternity pictures for us so I'm really excited about that. We'll be going to Cades Cove on halloween morning so hopefully these few weeks will be enough time that the leaves really change. Cades Cove is GORGEOUS in the fall! My best friend, Kimie, and her husband came for a visit from NC last weekend. Kimie threw me a baby shower and it was awesome! It was tons of fun and everything was so cute! It was really awesome of her to do this for me and I'll never forget it :o).
So little miss Ashlin recently had a birthday! My little baby is two now...I can't believe it! We just had a really small little party at Mamaw's house and she had lots of fun with her cupcake and opening her presents. She has her 2 year check up on Monday and I'm excited to see how big she's gotten. Unfortunately, though, she has to get her shots...poor baby :o(.
We have a busy week this week and I love it. Generally I'd rather be busy than stuck at the house. Ashlin has her appt on Monday and then Monday night we'll be having dinner with family friends. My appt is Tuesday and then I have a baby shower on Saturday (the wonderful ladies from my church wanted to throw me one...I love them so much!). Then to finish off the week (or kick off next week...depends on how you look at it), we are going to the zoo on Sunday for Daniel's company picnic.








No comments:
Post a Comment