That's right. I called my son Mr. McSnorty. Why? Cause he snorts...a lot! It seriously has to be the cutest sound ever! If he's up on my shoulder, he'll start rooting on my cheek and snorting away. I really have to get a video of that so I don't forget it years from now. So Jace is 10 days old today. He lost his umbilical cord stump 2 days ago (Nov 15th) so he got his first bath in the tub last night. He definitely hated that...lol. He doesn't like being cold one tiny bit so the second his clothes are off, he's mad. We got through it, though, and he survived. Kelsie loves him to pieces. She likes holding him on her lap. She can sit there and hold him for hours sometimes. Ashlin likes him, too, but she's content to play by herself and then come say hi to him for a minute and go back and play. That's really all there is to update on him for now. He's so little that he doesn't do a whole lot other than eat, sleep, and poop...lol. Here are a couple pictures of this little man.






He is just so adorable!! Love the name "Mr. McSnorty" lol!!
ReplyDeleteWell Mr. McSnorty is a beautiful baby! Be glad that all he does is eat sleep and poop, those are the days I miss. When Lillie learned how to wiggle, crawl, then walk she has never stopped moving. and that means I have to chase her all day... its exhasting
ReplyDelete