I'm participating in a 28 day online "class" called the Joy of Love. I forgot about it til yesterday so I played catch up and took day one's pictures yesterday...shhhh, don't tell anyone ;o). (I'll put day two in another post.) Ok, so the theme for day one is "What they do", meaning what does your loved one do (any of your loved ones...you don't have to photograph the same loved one each day). I picked Jace for this. I picked him for a very specific reason. He has a pattern down pat. And I mean he does this every. single. time. Every time! What does he do, you ask? Well, it's simple really. If I put him down, he cries. I didn't take just one picture because I wanted you to see what it looks like as it happens. Think of it as a storyboard, but not combined into one picture like they normally are.
2. He smiles:
3. Oh wait! He realizes I'm not holding him! :
4. So he cries:
5. And cries...:
6. And cries...oh my word, isn't he pitiful...do you see that little tear that breaks my heart into a million pieces?! :
Don't worry. I stopped being mean to this poor little thing and picked him up after this picture when he promptly stopped crying. I'm serious...I literally only have to pick him up and he stops like he was never crying in the first place. *Sigh* I wonder how I ever get anything done around here?






No comments:
Post a Comment