Sunday, August 7, 2011
Tomorrow is Daniel's birthday
Daniel and I have never made a tradition out of celebrating each others birthdays very much. He always says there's nothing he wants so I never buy him anything. He says he's too old for parties so we never have one. We're always totally broke on my birthday so I never get a chance to celebrate...lol. Anyway, about a month ago, Kelsie saw something on TV where someone had a surprise party. She said that she wants a surprise party for her birthday, so I had to explain that it wouldn't be a surprise if she knew about it. It made me think about Daniel's upcoming birthday, though, and I decided we'd have a little surprise party for him. I couldn't tell the kids until he left for work tonight, cause they would have let it slip, so after he left, we baked him a cake. When I say party, I really use the term loosely. It's just going to be yelling surprise while holding a cake when he walks in the door. But the girls will love it...and I'm sure Daniel will, too :o). I'll post a picture on my next post since the cake isn't totally frosted yet. That's all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment