Friday, October 7, 2011

11 months old

That's right...Jace is 11 months old today!  That kinda hurts a little.  It should be illegal for kids to grow this fast.  So after about 7 months of not teething, Jace cut his first top tooth.  I think his second top tooth is coming in, too, but he doesn't let me look for very long.  He is also walking everywhere.  He doesn't crawl much at all anymore.  If he starts to, he'll stop and get up to walk.  Something he just started today?  Climbing off the bed by himself.  I couldn't believe it!  But I suppose that's a good thing since he climbs on everything he can.  I'm going to have some real problems with him when he gets a little older...I can already tell.

So speaking of birthdays (sorta...lol), Ashlin turned 3 a couple of weeks ago.  She's such a sweet little girl...sometimes.  It's like she had a birthday and immediately turned into a little monster.  I hope that stops soon!

Some super awesome amazing news about Kelsie:  She got saved!!!  She'd asked several times, but I kept putting it off thinking she was too little, but then it kinda dawned on me that if she keeps bringing it up, who's to say the Holy Spirit isn't convicting her.  Shortly after that she got baptized.  I can't even put into words how proud I am of her!

I suppose that's all for now.  We're going to the fall festival tomorrow, so I might have some pictures to share in the next few days.  If not, there's always Wordless Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment