Monday, August 10, 2009

365 project: Day 009

Daniel, the kids, and I went to his mom's house to have dinner tonight. I've been promising to cook dinner for them for a month or so now and I finally did it. I cooked at my place and then took it over to my mother-in-law's though, since they have a lot more room. I was cooking for half the day and I had to cook enough food for me, my hubby, Kelsie, Ashlin (who wouldn't eat more than a few bites, but I count her anyway), my mother-in law, father-in-law, my brothers and sisters-in law (Gabe 19, Rachel 18, Mary 16, Mark 12, Abby 4, and Jada 3). In case you weren't counting, that's 12 people...lol. We had a blast over there and to top it off, my FIL took off at one point and came home with two little bunnies for Abby and Jada. Kelsie loved them and Ashlin (who hates almost every animal she's been around) couldn't get enough of them! The first picture is one of the bunnies sitting between my legs. We were trying to see if they would explore, but they were scared and when any one of the girls would reach for this one, it would back up further til it got between my legs...lol. The other pics are of the tutu's that I made Kelsie and Ashlin, so I thought I would put them up.

1 comment: