We had a visit with Marc, Lisa, and Bryson today. I can't believe how big that kid is! And, he's 4 already! Where does the time go? We just went out to lunch, but Kelsie had fun. On a side note, Ashlin took about 10 (maybe more) steps today!!! She's been trying to walk since then. I don't think it'll be long now til she walks all the time. She's starting to get confident. I'm going to include some bonus pictures from July 2008. I've been waiting since then to get a copy of these so I'm really excited. The first 2 pictures are the only pictures from today. The 2nd picture isn't very good, but I thought it was cute because the kids love their backpacks. Kelsie's into backpacks big time right now. She calls it her pack-pack...lol.
Beautiful pictures! I just love the third one where she's holding her top up! :D
ReplyDelete