Thursday, December 31, 2009

Well, the year is coming to a close...

This is it-the last day of 2009. I've heard a lot of people say that this year has sucked for them. It makes me sad to hear that. There have been a lot of difficulties, sure, but I can't say if (for my family and for myself) there's been much more than normal. God has truly blessed me more than I could ever imagine. I certainly don't deserve it. Daniel lost his job this year. He lost it for a month and then got called back because they needed him. Huge blessing right there. He didn't need to learn a new job or meet new people. He has the same pay he did have and the same schedule. It's familiar and comfortable. My mother-in-law, father-in-law, and their six kids still living at home finally got their new house put on their property this year. Another huge blessing. They were living split up in 3 different houses for months waiting for this house to be finished (it was several months behind) and finally they got to move in. Our little 1987 toyota has lasted us over a year since we got it. That's HUGE. It seems like since Daniel and I have been married we've gone through a car a year (close anyway). Hopefully this little thing can last us until the end of February. Then there's always not having a lot of money, but God still provides for us. We have everything we need and a lot of things we want (even if those things aren't brand spankin' new). To sum it all up, I'd say 2009 was a good year! Here's hoping for a great 2010!

Now for some pictures! Sorry for the picture overload... (I uploaded a new way today, so most of the pictures are cut off. Just click on the picture and you'll be able to see the whole thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment