Sunday, February 28, 2010

not much to talk about

There isn't really a lot to update on. The girls and I have had colds for the last week and a half, but I think there's finally some light at the end of that tunnel. Kelsie and I are feeling a lot better (Ashlin, too, but she's still a bit sicker than us). Daniel managed to avoid a cold this time around, which is great, especially since he worked overtime this week. He was scheduled for this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (today), but he got a call last Thursday asking if he could cover someone so he went. It's tough on him to work three days in a row, so it's worse to work four. He works twelve hour night shifts...it's a pretty tough schedule.

I've had an interest in making bows (for the girls, not to sell) for a while, but I'm not great at it. I got some ribbon and some alligator clips the other day and I made several that I really like. I think I'm addicted now...lol. Oh! Kelsie's been completely addicted to dress up lately. She's dressed up every single day this week...I'm talking dress, shoes, sometimes tights, and yesterday she wanted a skirt on, too...under her dress. She has fashion sense, let me tell you! She's even wanted to sleep in her dress up dress at night. Guess who's getting more dress up as soon as we can...lol.

As far as photography goes, I haven't done much picture taking. It's been really cold out and with colds, I don't want to get the kids out to play. I've been playing in PSE, though. I figured out clipping masks and I'm thrilled! I bought my very first set of actions yesterday!!! My Four Hens released her newest actions yesterday and they rock! Anyway, I don't know what I want to tackle next in PSE. I need suggestions for what to learn. Ok, well I guess this is all for now. I'll post a couple of pics, too.


Kelsie, Ashlin, Daniel, and I went to the park a week ago since it was so pretty out.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4051/4395949424_4bb3e1f349_b.jpg


Ashlin sized hair clippies!


One of M4H's new actions. Part of the "Little Yummies" collection, this is "celery sticks"

Don't forget...if you have any ideas for what I should tackle next, leave me a comment and let me know :o)

1 comment:

  1. yay!! M4H!! :) They are so cute! :) great job on those clippies! :)

    ReplyDelete