Friday, April 30, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

I've been waiting for today for sooo long! My best friend, Kimie, and her husband Gareth are coming to town to visit!!!! I haven't seen Kimie since her wedding weekend two years ago. That's a really really long time to go without seeing your best friend. She moved to Florida after her wedding and a trip to Florida from Tennessee isn't just some weekend trip...lol. They finally moved back to North Carolina last September, but neither of us have been able to make the 3 hour trip. It's ok, cause this weekend will wake up for it!


On to my pregnancy update. I'm 12 weeks today! Almost out of my 1st trimester! I've been feeling pretty good lately. I stopped taking my anti-nausea meds about 5 days ago. I'm still tired, but it's nothing unbearable. My picture today is my 12 week shot. I'll put my 7 week shot up too for comparison (it says 7 weeks, but it was actually 6 weeks 4 days).

2 comments: