Kelsie has recently become interested in some new things. The first is her interest in names. She recently realized that my name is not Mommy. I've put off telling her I have another name because I know her and I don't want her to start calling me Jessica all the time...lol. Now that she's 3 1/2, I thought it would be wise for her to know my name. So now Kelsie randomly talks to me about my "other" name, Daddy's "other" name, even Mamaw's and Papaw's. She likes middle names, too...and last names. She's also become interested in trucks recently, only every truck she sees is an ice cream truck. When I tell her it's not, she stops calling them ice cream trucks, but then vans and SUV's become trucks, too. She doesn't like vegetables. That's really irritating, since I know she needs them.
While we're on the subject of vegetables, Ashlin's new favorite veggie is broccoli (or bock-ee, as she calls it). I made tuna fettuccine alfredo with broccoli for dinner last night and when I would try to give her bites of the noodles she would start pitching a fit and screaming for broccoli. I couldn't get mad. How do you tell your child no to broccoli when they beg for it...lol. Ashlin has also recently started wanting me to put her hair up. She sees me do Kelsie's hair and she wants me to do hers, too. The only problem with that is she doesn't exactly have much to work with. That and she takes it out minutes after I get it up.
Now for a little update on the pregnancy. I'm 17 weeks and 4 days today. There's not a lot new. I've been feeling the baby a bit more, but it's still not completely regular. I've had to deal with some sciatic problems and my pelvic bone pain has been getting worse, but I expected it. We go to the big ultrasound in 2 weeks and 1 day and I can't wait! Some major cravings of this pregnancy have been fruit (watermelon is a big one) and meat (hamburgers rock my socks!).
Now for some pictures! Once again, click the picture to see it's full size.
Miss Ashlin when we went to Abram's Creek for the afternoon. I LOVE those eyes!
Kelsie sitting with her Aunt Rachel at Abram's Creek.
Some recent macro shots. I really need to work on my focus with them cause I'm not great at it, but I still really like these pictures.

My 17 week belly shot
No comments:
Post a Comment