Thursday, July 8, 2010

Contest Entries

There's an online photography contest I entered a couple weeks ago and I've been meaning to post the pictures I've taken for it as I move on in the contest.  Well I keep forgetting, so I'll just make one post with them in it.  The first picture I took for it was "a little green bug" (see past blog entry...I placed 5th out 26).  Round two was to take a picture of one of the elements (fire, water, wind, or earth).

Fire (I got 2nd place this round out of 17 entries)-

Round three's theme was song inspiration.  We had to take a picture that either the song described or something it inspires (I placed 3rd out of 11 entries).  My song was In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina Mcbride-

Round four's theme is abstact.  There will be 10 entries, but it hasn't gone to voting yet(ETA: voting is over and I got first place this round).  Here's my entry-

No comments:

Post a Comment