Saturday, July 24, 2010

A new place for pictures

A friend of mine wanted to show me the location she picked for her daughter's 1 year photo shoot, so yesterday we braved the 100 degree weather (well, 97 or so, but I may as well round up, right...lol) and went to this "park"  It's not really a park, but I'll use that for lack of a better word.  There is a beautiful pavilion with a kitchen, bathrooms, a fireplace, and ceiling fans.  The pavilion is surrounded by a large grassy area with lots of trees.  There's a creek, too.  It's just a really pretty location.  Anyway, I figured we were going there anyway, I needed my 24 week picture, and I've been wanting to get a print worthy shot of Ashlin, that I'd get dolled up and see if my friend would take a couple pictures of me and I'd try and get some good ones of my girls.  I'm really pleased with the outcome.  I took some of miss K (my friend's daughter), but I'll post them in another entry.  So without further ado, enjoy some pictures!

Little Miss Kelsie...this is her trying to give me a natural smile...lol.  Lately if I tell her to smile she hams it up a lot, so I told her to just smile pretty and she gave me this-


And a gorgeous smile-

Miss Ashlin (processed with AMPs kick the can)


Mommy and her girls (thanks Kelsey for taking these next few pictures)-

The focus is weird in this next one, but I just love it so much.  I told the girls to kiss my belly and they would take turns so when I told them to kiss it at the same time, they both kissed my legs instead...lol.

Last, but not least, 24 weeks pregnant-
 

3 comments:

  1. Your Photography and quest to make and keep memories is a passion worthy of the Beautiful Woman and Mother You have become !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thank you so much! That brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures Jessie!! It was nice seeing some with you in them too. you're looking so good!

    ReplyDelete