Sunday, August 2, 2009
365 project: Day 001
Well, I'm starting a day late and I can't promise I'll post a picture everyday, but I'll do my best. Today's picture is of my oldest daughter, Kelsie. She was playing with her daddy and he starts laughing and tells me to look. I do and she was standing there looking at him with one hand on her hip and her hip cocked to the side and a funny expression on her face. I couldn't help but laugh. She's so funny (she got that hand on the hip and hip to the side thing from me, btw). Of course I couldn't get a picture when she was doing it, so I tried to get her to recreate it. The bottom picture is similar to the face she was making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol cute!
ReplyDeleteLOL, attitude already! Adorable!
ReplyDeletethey truly do start young. LOL
ReplyDelete