Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's snowing!!!

Well, not now, but it did this morning...the first snow of the season! I got the girls bundled up as soon as we woke up and we went outside and played in it. They had so much fun! It was Ashlin's real first time in the snow (she was only 3 months old last time she saw some and couldn't care less). Here are some pics...enjoy!


First time in the snow. The picture I got with the look on her face when she first stepped out in it was really blurry. She had a huge smile on her face. To bad it didn't turn out, but this one is really cute, too.


The girls playing together. I love how Ashlin is looking at Kelsie.

Up-close cutie pie!
Black and white with a blue tint


Kelsie eating snow...obviously...lol.

Trying to catch a snowflake on her tongue

The girls staring a little boy playing in the snow

She couldn't tear her eyes off the boy...even after I gave her a snowball

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! Wish I could've braved it and gone outside when it was snowing like crazy here... but it kept coming down and LOTS of it.. heh... Great job Jessie... :)

    ReplyDelete