Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fourth of July

First of all, my blog might look funny, but I can't get my new background to work right, so I'm sorry about that and hope to have it fixed soon.  Ok, now into the details about the fourth.  Daniel and I spent all day getting ready and then at four, when everyone was supposed to be at our house, my mother-in-law texted and said, "it's still at 5, right?".  So there was a bit of confusion there, but everyone got here about 5 and it was so much fun.  My sister-in-law, Mary painted faces and we had hot dogs, chips, pasta salad, peach punch, and a cheesecake that looked like the flag.  We also swam and the kids loved that.  At dark, we shot off fireworks.  Kelsie stayed in the house cause she didn't like them, but as long as I was holding Jace, he loved them.  Ashlin liked them, too, but she staying inside with Kelsie and Abby getting face paint on the floors and walls...lol.  I got a few pictures of the fireworks, but I didn't want to go overboard and miss out on really seeing them.  I have a ton more pictures on my flickr of the rest of the party if you want to see them.  Here are a few pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment