Friday, July 15, 2011

Jace is crawling!

He's been army crawling for a little while now and he's been rocking on his knees lately, too (but not going anywhere), but starting today, he got on his knees and crawled!  I couldn't believe it!  He's so darn cute when he's crawling, too.  I'll need to get a video of it so I never forget it.  On another note, I saw a vintage rosette headband quite a while ago and fell in love with it, so I finally looked for a tutorial on how to make them.  I'm a pretty crafty person, but I tend to start things and not finish them.  It's a real problem...lol.  Anyway, it was surprisingly easy, but I did get a cramp in my hand with every flower.  Regardless, I'll definitely be making more.  The picture I'll post today is my sweet eldest daughter modeling the headband :o)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment