Sunday, July 3, 2011

It's finally here!

Almost, anyway.  Our 4th of July celebration is tomorrow!  I can hear fireworks right now and it's getting me excited.  I've been preparing a lot of today by super cleaning the house.  Now that's something I can spend all day doing and never get done.  It seems like as I clean the girls go behind me messing things up.  It doesn't help that I have to constantly take breaks to stop Jace from crying (like the break I'm taking now to type this out).  My goal is to finish all the cleaning before bed tonight because I have grocery shopping, cooking, and decorating to do before 4 tomorrow, plus I'll have to straighten up the house again, no doubt.  I'll try to post about our party in the next few days and I'll include pictures.  On a totally different note, Jace pulled himself to standing on a pew at church today.  It was his first time doing it.  He tried it again this evening, but I had to help him by holding his hands on my shoulders...they kept slipping off...lol.  He says momma and dada a lot now, but not on command and to no one in particular.  I'm sure this means that it won't be long before he starts saying it to Daniel and me, though.  He's growing up way too fast...WAHHHH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment