Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My sister-in-law's b-day

Yesterday was my youngest sister-in-law's birthday.  She turned 5.  I can't believe she's 5 already!  And what's more is that means Kelsie will be 5 in a mere 4 months!!!  Good grief, these kids are growing up too fast (which means I'm getting old too fast...lol)!  Anyway, it was a fun little party at my mother-in-law's house.  My favorite thing about it was another of my sisters-in-law, Mary, made her clowning debut.  She made the sweetest clown ever and the kids absolutely LOVED her!!!  She painted all the kids faces, but I didn't get a picture of those.  (I'm hoping to have a little face painting gathering/photo shoot for her soon to really capture her work.)  Mary welcomed all the kids to the party with silly string, which was a big hit.  She plans on introducing juggling and balloon animals soon, so I can't wait for that!  Without farther ado, some pictures from the party :o).

Mary (official clown name TBA)-
Jace wasn't too thrilled, but part of the reason is cause mommy wasn't holding him...lol.
Kids left to right: Kelsie, Reagan, Abby, Jada (the birthday girl), and Ashlin
  Jada with her cake:
 Last, but not least, Jada's "I'm excited about my presents" look:
 
 

1 comment: