If you read my posts, if you know me at all, you know that I'm notorious for poor blogging. I can never keep up with these picture, recipe, or wordless challenges...not on time anyway. One of my goals this year was to blog more often, because even if no one ever reads them but me, I love looking back on them and seeing how my kids have grown and how much has changed in life. So even though I'm late on my week one picture, I'll post it anyway. I usually would never post a picture of me for one of these, but I started the new year with a new do, so I'll let this be my first picture. Maybe my last picture of the year will be my hair then...maybe. My hair is much shorter. In fact, it's the shortest my hair has been since just after I turned 18. The good news, though, is I got enough cut off to donate to Locks of Love. This is the 3rd time I've been able to do this. Locks of Love has special meaning to me because my dad had brain cancer. In the months before he died, he was growing his hair out because he wanted to donate it. Unfortunately, he never got the chance, but I decided from then on that any time my hair was long enough, I would donate. And I have.




No comments:
Post a Comment