There are two workouts from Body Rock today, too. I think I need to make something clear due to Lisa's workout today. I HATE BURPEES! That is all :o). I did them. My scores suck, but I pushed myself as hard as I could and that's all that matters. Before I post my scores, I must make an announcement. Ready for it? I broke down and weighed myself this morning and I lost 2 more pounds!!!! That's 7lbs total since January 2nd! I'm so excited and I can't wait until the end of this month to see how much Body Rock changes me.
Lisa's workout:
(3 rounds of each)
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Straight Punches: 3, 3, 2 2/3
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 10 x Hook Punches: 2 1/2, 2, 2
Press-up + Burpee + Tuck Jump x2 & 2 x Straight Punches + 2 x Hook Punches: 2, 2, 2
2 x Mid Abs + 2 x Bag Touch Abs: 4, 4, 4
Sean's workout:
50 Skips
15 Pushups off of the Swiss Ball alternating legs
50 Skips
15 Wide Pushups 15 Star Pushups
50 Skips
15 One arm Sandbag Press using the Pink Sandbag off the Swiss Ball (left)
50 Skips
15 One arm Sandbag Press using the Pink Sandbag off the Swiss Ball (right)
50 Skips
15 Dips using the Dip Station
50 Skips
My Time: 10:08
No comments:
Post a Comment