Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 4 of the Body Rock Challenge

Today's challenge and my scores are as follows:

 
Burpees + Push-up: 8 (full push ups), 6 (with girl push ups), 6 (with girl push ups)
Push ups: 17, 12, 15 (all girl push ups)
Triple Plank Jumps: 2 1/2, 2, 3 (btw, these suck some major a**)
Straight Abdominals: 10, 12, 13


This was a really hard workout.  I mean, all of them have been, but my arms and abs are definitely going to feel it more than they have been (that's a really good thing!).  I can't wait for this challenge to be over so I can see how far I've come!  Btw, I can't remember if I said in my last post, but I weighed myself Friday morning and I'd lost 5lbs.  I won't be weighing myself probably for a week so bring on the awesome workouts and hurry up weigh-in day!

No comments:

Post a Comment