Yep...It's that time of year again. I'm pretty sure I make the same resolution every year. You know, the one 90% of America makes? To lose weight. I actually did a really good job of it last year, but I fell off the wagon and gained all 20lbs I lost back. Oh yeah, and 4 extra pounds. I started my workout/eating right on Monday, January 2nd at 180lbs. I weighed in for the first time today and I lost 5lbs! I've been doing the 30 Body Rock Challenge. I didn't start that until Wednesday, so I'm a few days behind, but that's ok. This regime is BRUTAL! It'll work, though. I can tell already by how my muscles feel...lol. I've also been doing Leslie Sansone's 2 mile walk in the evenings. My plan as of now is to go to Ripped in 30 and the 3 mile walk when this is over. My first goal is to lose 10-15lbs by February 17th when my best friend comes to visit. My ultimate goal is 55lbs (which 5lbs is gone from now). I'm going to post my scores for the challenge on here so I can have a reference as I get stronger and more fit. I'm also posting before pictures (WHY?!?!?!) so I can see the difference in a few months.
Fit test:
Squat jump: 24
Push ups: 19 (girlie ones...lol)
Burpees: 7
High knees: 96
Switch Lunges: 10 (low impact version)
Tuck Jumps: 15
Straight Abdominals: 10
Day 2:
high knees (10x)/mountain climbers (10x): 4
2 squat jumps, 2 push ups, 2 tuck jumps: 3
Center to elbow jump and 2 leg jumps: 5
Clean and press, squat and press, and push up: 4
Killers: 2 1/2
spider leg push up and straight leg push up: 5
switch lunge and press: 6
squat jumps: 20
elbow to knee jumps 10x each side: 12
wide leg jumps and push ups: must have forgotten to record this one...oops.
speed run: 50 seconds
Day 3:
Superman Push-ups: 18 (modified)
Elevated Push-up’s & L&R knee to elbow touch with the Swiss Ball 10 (modified)
Squat & Press with the sandbag 18 (modified)
Clean & Press + Jump Forward + 3 x Squat Jumps 3 (modified)
Reverse Pull-Ups on dip station 17 (modified)
Side Jump Burpee + 2 knee to elbow Oblique Abs + Tuck Jump Centre (Alternate Sides) 2 each side
Push-up & Burpee + Sumo L&R Knee Touch. 3 (modified)
Tricep Dip + Kickout V Abs with the dip station 8 (modified)
Overhead Abs with the sandbag 13 (modified with my weights)
squat jumps 18
high knees 116
Sean's workout (15 reps each):
Low Jacks Press: 30 seconds
Single Arm Lateral Raise/Lunge: 2 and a half minutes
Firemans Lift x 30 (15 each side): 8 minutes including both sides
Single Arm Press Lunge: 2 minutes and 20 seconds
No comments:
Post a Comment